Details Our Administration of Medications Certificate covers a wide variety of theoretical concepts. It designed to help you develop the knowledge and skills you need to perform medication administration in health care facilities. It provides you with the specific skills necessary to effectively manage office procedures and operate a medical office environment.
This course consists of four modules. After completing this course, learners will have
• examined authorization within legislation, regulation, and scope of practice for safe medication administration;
• listed the sources of drugs, their three different names, and their classifications;
• defined the framework of pharmacology including the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of medications;
• assessed their understanding of person-centred care in medication administration; and
• reviewed safe practices of handling, storage, and disposal of medications.
Once you got your diploma as a Medical Office Administrator, you can find employment within:
ï¿½ Addiction centres
ï¿½ Clinical research companies
ï¿½ Private laboratories
ï¿½ Blood donor clinics
ï¿½ Home health care
ï¿½ Doctors offices
ï¿½ Long term care facilities